The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Through perseverance, many people win success out of what seemed destined to be certain failure,” Benjamin Disraeli
- News At The Chamber – Network and Grow Your Business: Join Us for our March Networking Breakfast at The Pines Manor, Friday, March 25…Click Here For Details
- News – NJ Ranks in Top 10 States for VC Dollars Invested: Venture Capital Deal Flow More Than Doubles to $5.5 Billion in 2021…Click Here For Details
- Resources – Strong Job Growth Points to COVID’s Fading Grip on Economy: Employers Added a Robust 678,000 Jobs in February…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – The Buzz: Your Guide To What’s Buzzing in the Hub City…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – NJ Career Connections: Browse Openings via Job Source…Click Here For Details
- 1Huddle Game of The Week – Start With Why: This game is all about the book “Start With Why,” written by Simon Sinek. Let’s see what you got!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Upcoming Program – 2022 Season Opening Weekend at East Jersey Old Town Village: April 2 and April 3…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – REPLENISH Spring Food Drive: Drop Off Donations at Schools from March 21 to April 1…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: What’s one skill that you think everyone should possess and why?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.