The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Life changes very quickly, in a very positive way, if you let it,” Lindsey Vonn
- News At The Chamber – Connect and Engage at the April Networking Breakfast: Join Us on April 22 at the Rutgers Club in Piscataway…Click Here For Details
- News – NJ Bill Appropriates $25 Million for Rehabilitation of Affordable Housing Projects Impacted by Natural Disasters: Priority Will be Given to Damage as a Result of Hurricane Ida…Click Here For Details
- Resources – A Guide to Cutting Your Small Business Expenses: Use These Tips to Trim Your Budget and Improve Your Cash Flow…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – The Buzz: Your Guide To What’s Buzzing in the Hub City…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Is Your Company Hiring?
Submit A Job or Open Position: Postings are Added to Our Job Board and Featured in The Daily Update…Click Here For Details
- 1Huddle Game of The Week – Networking 101: Think you know everything about networking? This game will put your knowledge to the test and prepare you for future networking opportunities!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Upcoming Program – Encore Presentation of Contractor Portal Certification Webinar: Join the U.S. Department of Labor’s Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) on April 7…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Saint Peter’s Cinderella Run is Done: But its Impact on Jersey City has Just Begun…Click Here For Details
- Questions of the Week: What’s one misunderstanding that’s happened on your team recently? How was it resolved?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The Daily Update helps me keep a pulse, personally and professionally, of what is going on in my local community as well as at a state and federal level. Thank you to the Chamber members and team for all you do!”
Taryn M. Bostjancic, CPA, CGMA, Withum
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.