The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Nothing worthwhile comes easily. Work, continuous work and hard work, is the only way to accomplish results that last,” Hamilton Holt
- News At The Chamber – Love The Daily Update?: Share It With A Friend… Click Here For Details
- News - SBA Reconvenes the Council on Underserved Communities: Council to address the immediate needs and concerns of underserved and underrepresented communities hit hard by COVID-19… Click Here For Details
- Resources – ERC and PPP: Updates All Businesses Need to Know. Presented by Withum on Monday, June 28th, 2 PM… Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – TAB (The Alternative Board™) Central New Jersey (CNJ): Recently announced Claudia Franco Kelly has joined the group as a Director… Click Here for Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – PrideStaff: Legal Administrative Assistant… Click Here For Details
- 1Huddle Game of The Week – LGBTQ Community: Whether you’re an LGBTQ+ individual, a dedicated ally, or still learning about LGBTQ rights, history, and terms, this game will help build a more inclusive workplace through education and information that everyone needs to know… Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – Optimize Your Organization Post Pandemic: Position Yourself for Sustainability, Resiliency and Growth on Friday, June 25th, 11 AM… Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Two NJ Hospitals, Government Agencies to Get $45M in COVID Aid: RWJBarnabas Health is slated to get $26.3 million from the Federal Emergency Management Agency, while Hackensack Meridian Health is getting $11.5 million… Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: What efforts does your organization take to uphold its culture and values?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.