The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “In every day, there are 1,440 minutes. That means we have 1,440 daily opportunities to make a positive impact,” Les Brown
- News – NJ Transit Rail and Light Rail resumed full weekday service on July 6th: As of Monday, July 6th, NJ TRANSIT is operating on a full weekday service for rail and light rail providing added capacity to improve distancing on board vehicles, which aligns with “The Road Back”, New Jersey’s road map for restoring economic health through public health. Bus service has been operating on a regular weekday schedule since Monday, June 8…Click Here For More Information
- Resources – Zimmerli Invites Public to Explore Collection on eMuseum: The Zimmerli Art Museum at Rutgers University has launched eMuseum, providing online visitors access to search more than 7,000 images of artwork in the institution’s collection…Click Here For More Information
- Featured Career Opportunity – $500 Sign On Bonus- Custodian – AM and PM Shift…Click Here For Current Openings
- New At The Chamber – 12 Ways to Protect Your Business From A Cyber Attack: Complimentary for Members, 9 AM, Thursday, July 16th…Click Here To Register
- Support A Local Business – Submit Your Promotion: Have a Promotion?…Click Here To Submit It
- Virtual Program – NJBIA Healthy Business Certification Course: Offered exclusively by NJBIA, this online course provides employers with the vital tools they need to reopen safely….Click Here More Information
- Donate – Hugs For Brady: Kids LOVE gifts, cancer kids NEED gifts.Choose a specific gift from our selection of most-needed items and know that you are helping us reach more families with very real and very urgent needs…Click Here To Donate
- Question of the Week: What one word do we want to own in the minds of our customers, employees, and partners?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The Chamber of Commerce always goes above and beyond to keep myself, other members, and even non-members connected to important resources and to one another. During this challenging time, The Daily Update and the webinar series have been invaluable in facilitating not only individual growth but professional growth as well.”
Daniel Carr, Parker