The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear,” George Addair
- Resources – Financial Assistance Programs Available for Business through Local Governments: Depending on your city or county jurisdiction, there may be additional financial assistance programs to help offset the business costs caused by COVID-19…Click Here For More Information
- News – Murphy puts the brakes on indoor dining: The resumption of indoor dining has been put on hold by Gov. Phil Murphy, he announced June 29 at his daily COVID-19 briefing in Trenton. It will no longer resume on July 2, as planned last week…Click Here For More Information
- Support A Local Business – Exigent Technologies: One (1) complimentary Dark Web Scan & Report for Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce Members only….Click For Details
- New At The Chamber – Today’s Program Complimentary for Members – Adjust to Change in Times of Crisis – This workshop is designed, to help you learn to be flexible in uncertain times. In addition, you will learn to remain productive and positive — and help others do the same. Overall, this will help you better manage the impact of crisis in your professional, social and individual experiences, 12:30 PM, Today, July 1st…Click Here To Purchase
- Featured Career Opportunity – Join One of Inc. 500’s Fastest Growing Company: MSI…Click Here To Learn More & See Current Openings
- Virtual Program – NJBIA Healthy Business Certification Course: Offered exclusively by NJBIA, this online course provides employers with the vital tools they need to reopen safely….Click Here More Information
- Donate – The Center for Great Expectations: Now more than ever, courageous individuals in recovery in OUR community need our help. Make a donation today to change a mother’s life and give her children a future filled with love and laughter…Click Here To Donate
- Question of the Week: If you could change one thing about your company what would it be?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“I truly enjoyed the virtual session today entitled “Building Strong Business Relationships” that was presented by Radia Carr and Don Warkentin from Dale Carnegie. I found the session to be very informative and an extremely interactive way to assist MCRCC members in determining what is most important when collaborating with my clients during this new normal of virtual communication.”
Keith Koenig, Partners Environmental