The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “The only difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra,” Jimmy Johnson
- News At The Chamber – Thursday @ 9:30 AM: NJ HR Summit…Creating A Connected Community…Click Here For Details
- News - Governor Murphy Presents Fiscal Year 2022 Budget: Investing in a Stronger, Fairer, and More Resilient Post-Pandemic New Jersey…Click Here For Details
- Resources – Johnson & Johnson will have enough vaccine for 20M people: by end of March…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – The Original Thin Crust Pizza Company: Named One of the Top 56 Pizza Spots in the State nu NJ Monthly Magazine…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity: NJMEP – Certified Production Technician: Time for a career change or upskilling to score sustainable jobs and income in manufacturing and supply chain industries? Here is your opportunity to get it done!…Click Here For More Information
- Game of The Week – Courtesy of Global Internet Technologies – Website Builder Vs Content Management System: The difference between a Website Builder and Content Management System, How to select which platform is right for your business, Strategies and Best Practice to Optimize Your Website…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – Global Air Media Finds Success In Africa: Eno Umoh, co-founder of Global Air Media, discusses how the U.S. Commercial Service’s support helped open doors for the company to conduct business in Africa…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Middlesex County officials provide a COVID-19 vaccine update: Middlesex County has been committed to ensuring everyone that wants a vaccine receives a vaccine…Click Here For Details
- Questions of the Week: What do you attribute the biggest successes in your life to? And your largest failures?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.