The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “If you hit the target every time, it’s too near or too big”, Tom Hirshfield
- News At The Chamber – Global Opportunities: Navigating the New Administration & What it Means For Business…Click Here For Details
- News - Governor Murphy Announces $100 Million Investment in Clean Transportation Projects: Establishes Office of Climate Action and the Green Economy, Creates New Jersey Council on the Green Economy…Click Here For Details
- Resources – ADP® National Employment Report: Private-sector employment increased by 174,000 from December to January, on a seasonally adjusted basis…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Cultivate Small Business Program: Designed to help early-stage entrepreneurs…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity: Wells Fargo: Start your future now – whether you’re just beginning your career or taking it to the next level…Click Here To Check It Out
- Game of The Week – Courtesy of Care 1st Training Group – 1st Aid Tip – Poisoning: Emergencies strike when you least except it. Here is what to do if a co-worker or family member get sick from a poison…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – Access to Capital: for Veteran Owned Small Businesses, March 16th, 10 AM…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – COVID-19 Vaccine Registration: COVID-19 vaccines are on the way to hospitals and clinics across New Jersey. You can reserve your spot to get a vaccine now by pre-registering here…Click Here To Register
- Questions of the Week: How do you react when faced with hurdles while trying to achieve a goal? How do you overcome the hurdles?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“As a lifelong Middlesex County resident, I’m proud to be a part of a Chamber that effectively and consistently serves the local community. It’s a great place to find support, build meaningful relationships, and experience life in the community!”
Kieran Lenahan, Lenahan Coaching
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.