The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Goal setting is the secret to a compelling future,” Tony Robbins
- News At The Chamber – Check Out the November Newsletter: View this Month’s Issue that features a Spotlight on Middlesex College, Upcoming Programs and More…Click Here For Details
- News – NJ Launches $180 Million in Grant Programs: To Help Small Businesses to Upgrade HVAC, Plumbing Fixtures, and Appliances…Click Here For Details
- Resources – Do’s and Don’ts of Virtual Team Meetings: Make the Most of Your Meetings with VoiceNext…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Thomas Edison State University Celebrates 50 Years: A Year’s Worth of Events and Activities will Commemorate the Past 50 Years…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Simple Tips and Tricks for Recruitment: Here are a Few Tips to Help give your Recruitment Process a Facelift…Click Here For Details
- 1Huddle Game of The Week – Do You Have a Smart Mouth?: This is an introduction to the SmartMouth series of games, which are designed to give you the “best of” SmartMouth Communications’ insights and tips for being an effective communicator and presenter…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Upcoming Program – Back to Business Holiday Gathering: Join the Old Bridge Business Alliance on Thursday, Dec. 9th, 6 PM…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – IRS Offers Tips to Avoid Scams: As Part of National Tax Security Awareness Week…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: What’s the biggest misconception people have about your job?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The MCRCC [Daily Update] has been a daily positive force in helping us adapt and strengthen our capabilities, thereby improving our customers’ experience through technology.”
John Farnsworth, Custom Benefits Technologies
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.