The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “The question isn’t who’s going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me?” Ayn Rand
- News At The Chamber – Meet Us at the LNP: Sponsorships available for Central Jersey’s Premiere Business & Networking Expo, Outdoors at the Hyatt Regency on Monday, September 20, 4 PM…Click Here For Details
- News - Treasury Announces Gas Tax Rate Will Decrease by 8.3 Cents Effective October 1: 2016 Law Mandates Adjustments to Ensure Funding for Critical Infrastructure Projects…Click Here for Details
- Resources – Need Help with Your NJEDA Community Arts Grant?: Sign-Up For Office Hours…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – RU Express: RU Express offers great exposure to the Rutgers student audiences and allows for businesses to get their brand in front of new students each semester, roughly 4,000 – 7,000 new to New Brunswick faces’…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Cowleys Pest Control: Pest Control Technician…Click Here For Details
- 1Huddle Game of The Week – Mastering the Art of Conflict Resolution: How much time do we waste thinking about, avoiding or worrying about conflict and what does that do to your work environment?…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Upcoming Program – NJ Business Action Center Small Business Resources: On this webinar we invite Executive Director of the NJ Business Action Center (NJBAC), Melanie Willoughby, for a talk on Small Business Resources available across New Jersey, August 26th at Noon…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Difficulties Making Your Mortgage Payments?: The inability to pay your mortgage can be overwhelming and can lead to problems—even foreclosure. If you are facing such challenges, there are resources that may be available to you to provide relief…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: Are there any expectations you had about your career path that have differed from reality, in both a good or bad way?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The Chamber of Commerce always goes above and beyond to keep myself, other members, and even non-members connected to important resources and to one another. During this challenging time, The Daily Update and
the webinar series have been invaluable in facilitating not only individual growth but professional growth as well.”
Daniel Carr, Parker
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.