The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else,” Booker T. Washington
- News At The Chamber – Network and Connect at the September Networking Breakfast: Join Us Thursday, September 29th at The Heldrich Hotel…Click Here For Details
- News – New Jersey Board of Public Utilities Welcomes New Commissioner: Dr. Zenon Christodoulou to Help Implement Governor’s Clean Energy Initiative…Click Here For Details
- Resources – Learn About the Producer Price Index Special Groupings: PPI Measures Price Changes from the Perspective of Businesses…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Saint Peter’s University Hospital Earns National Recognition for Quality Stroke Care: For Commitment to the Most Appropriate Treatment…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Wakefern Food Corp: Now Hiring in Jamesburg, Elizabeth and Keasbey…Click Here For Details
- Upcoming Program – How to Get Federal Contracts for Your Small Business: Join the UCEDC & SBA for a Live Webinar, September 1, 12 PM…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Become a Volunteer Bilingual Child Advocate: For CASA of Middlesex County…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: What makes you feel the most engaged and motivated at work?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?