The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “The more I want to get something done the less I call it work,” Richard Bach
- News At The Chamber – Mark Your Calendars for the 2022 Hispanic Business Expo: July 19, 4-8 PM at the Pines Manor in Edison…Click Here For Details
- News – NJ Transit and Amtrak Drop Mask Mandate: Mandate Also Dropped by the South Jersey Transportation Authority…Click Here For Details
- Resources – SBA Introduces Two New Educational Modules: 24/7 Access to Information Backed by Research and Addresses the Unique Needs of Women Entrepreneurs….Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Save the Date for Hub City Sounds: Free and Family-Friendly Performing, Visual, and Culinary Arts Festival, July 23, 1 PM…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Work in a State Park, Forest or Historic Site This Summer: Apply Today…Click Here For Details
- 1Huddle Game of The Week – 7 Habits: This game is all about the book “7 Habits of Highly Effective People.” You know what to do! Score as many points as you can and let’s see what you got…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Upcoming Program – Dine Below the Line: Join REPLENISH for a Food Insecurity Awareness Event, May 12, 6 PM…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Celebrate Earth Week in NJ’s State Parks and Forests: Culminating with an Earth Day Celebration, Saturday, April 23…Click Here For Details
- Questions of the Week: What’s one thing you wish someone had taught you a long time ago?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.