The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “To think too long about doing a thing often becomes its undoing,” Eva Young
- News At The Chamber – Celebrate With Us Tonight!: Spring Meet & Greet at Topgolf Edison on Wednesday, April 13, 5 PM…Click Here For Details
- News – Majority of NJ Residents Back Pump-Your-Own Gas: Check Out Highlights from Monmouth University Poll…Click Here For Details
- Resources – CSIT to Open Two Programs to Accelerate R&D Statewide: Programs Connect NJ Startups with Amenities at NJ Universities and Federal Laboratories…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – 5 Outdoor NJ Restaurants Within a Drive From Anywhere: NJ 101.5 Lists Orchard Park By David Burke in East Brunswick…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Looking to Hire New Employees for Your Business?: How to Find Talent in a Tough Hiring Market…Click Here For Details
- 1Huddle Game of The Week – 7 Habits: This game is all about the book “7 Habits of Highly Effective People.” You know what to do! Score as many points as you can and let’s see what you got…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Upcoming Program – Managing Quickbooks Online: Join the NJSBDC Tomorrow, April 14, 12 PM…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – The Journey of Women in Accounting and the Road Ahead: NJ Society of CPAs Reflects on the 110-Year Journey…Click Here For Details
- Questions of the Week: What’s one thing you wish someone had taught you a long time ago?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.