The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Concentrate all your thoughts upon the work in hand. The sun’s rays do not burn until brought to a focus,” Alexander Graham Bell
- News At The Chamber – Tonight – Final Summer Soiree: A Chance to Network With the Best: Our Virtual Summer Soiree is designed to provide Members and Guests with the Opportunity to Network with other Members, Develop New Connections and Grow their Business…Click Here To Register
- Resources – Car Free Car Lite Week!:Take the pledge and join commuters all across New Jersey celebrating Car Free & Car Lite the week of September 21st…Click Here To Learn More
- News – National Small Business Week to Kick-off September 22-24: activities will include numerous educational panels providing retooling and innovative practices for entrepreneurs as our nation’s small businesses look to pivot and recover toward a stronger economy…Click Here To Register
- Support A Local Business – Flaherty Solutions:20% discount on regular price of monthly activity. Discounts are available till Sep 30th, 2020 for all businesses that come through Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce…Need more info? Click Here
- Featured Career Opportunity – Silver Line Windows & Doors: CDL Class A – Truck Driver – $500 Bonus!…Click Here To Apply
- Play To Win – Win a Complimentary Email Blast to 8900+: Game of The Week – Hug Your Haters: How to master embracing complaints and keeping your customers…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – Wednesday – “Non-Profit RoundTable: The Nonprofit Fundraising Dilemma: How to Stop Repeating Failed Strategies”: Wednesday, September 16th, 12:30 PM, Complimentary for Members…Click Here To Register
- Make A Difference – Preparing NJ For A Strong Future: Complete Your 2020 Census…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: What should we stop doing? -Peter Drucker
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce is my go-to place to grow my business.”
Bertha Robinson, Star One Professional Services