The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “A river cuts through a rock not because of its power, but because of its persistence,” Jim Watkins
- News At The Chamber – See You on Monday: The 28th Largest Networking Party, Monday, September 20 at 4 PM…Click Here For Details
- News - Special Webinar: NJEDA’s Henri/Ida Business Assistance Grant Program, Today, September 14, 2021, 9:00 AM…Click Here For Details
- Resources – 11 N.J. Counties are Now Eligible for Federal Disaster Relief in Wake of Ida Storm Damage: As of Saturday afternoon, 11 counties make up the list. Essex, Hudson, Mercer and Union counties were added Friday. President Joe Biden initially issued a disaster declaration for Bergen, Gloucester, Hunterdon, Middlesex, Passaic and Somerset. Residents and businesses in the now 11 counties are able to request assistance…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – SBA Disaster Assistance Loans: Small businesses in New York and New Jersey impacted by the remnants of Ida can now apply for SBA disaster assistance. Contact the Customer Service Center for help with your application at 1-800-659-2955 (TTY/TDD: 1-800-877-8339) or disastercustomerservice@sba.
gov…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – The Heldrich: Catering Sales Coordinator …Click Here For Details
- 1Huddle Game of The Week -Excel: Think you excel at using Excel? Whether you’re already an expert or still working to improve, this game is an Excel-lent tool for every worker. Let’s go!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Upcoming Program – Over the Edge: Program has been rescheduled to April 7 & 8!…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – President Biden Proclaims September 12-18: As National Small Business Week….Click Here For Details
- Questions of the Week: What behavior or personality trait do you most attribute your success to, and why?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.