The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Just don’t give up trying to do what you really want to do. Where there is love and inspiration, I don’t think you can go wrong,” Ella Fitzgerald
- News At The Chamber – Meet the Mayors This Week: Connect with New Brunswick, Piscataway, Highland Park & Dunellen mayors on Thursday, October 7, 8 AM…Click Here For Details
- News - The Vendor Clearing House for Reusable Carryout Bags & Paper Bags Is Now Up and Operational: Provides manufacturers a central place to register their reusable bags and businesses a place to get information on availability of the new bags…Click Here For Details
- Resources – Economist’s Corner: The latest edition gets into the weeds on the complexities of recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic shocks to businesses and the labor market…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – 6 Ways to Protect Your Business From a Supply Chain Disruption: A supply chain disruption can cause chaos for your business and hurt your bottom line. Learn the six important steps you can take to prepare…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Nestle: Process Control Mechanic…Click Here For Details
- 1Huddle Game of The Week – Active Listening: Being an active listener can be more difficult than it seems. Think you’ve harnessed the concentration and determination needed to be a truly active listener? Play to win!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Upcoming Program – Hermes Expo International: A leading business expo and networking platform for your business expansion, October 20, 2021, 12 PM…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Participate in the Federal Reserve’s Small Business Credit Survey: Tell us how your business is fairing…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: What’s your go-to productivity trick?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.