The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Light tomorrow with today,” Elizabeth Barrett Browning
- News At The Chamber – Only $10 for Members – December Meet & Greet: Join us on Tuesday, December 7th, 5 PM, at The Chateau Grande Hotel, 670 Cranbury Road in East Brunswick…Click Here For Details
- News – NJBIA’s 63rd Annual Business Outlook Survey: NJ businesses look to navigate the road to resolving the hiring challenges of 2021 as cost-concerning obstacles abound…Click Here For Details
- Resources – Rental Assistance Application Period Closes on December 15th: Apply Now!…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – December Edition of NEW JERSEY BUSINESS Magazine: View digital edition…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – $6.5 Million in Grants Available for Apprenticeship Programs: If your business offers or is considering offering apprenticeship programs, consider applying for a GAINS or PACE grant…Click Here For Details
- 1Huddle Game of The Week – Do You Have a Smart Mouth?: This is an introduction to the SmartMouth series of games, which are designed to give you the “best of” SmartMouth Communications’ insights and tips for being an effective communicator and presenter…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Upcoming Program – SBA’s Elevating Small Business Series:Celebrating Native American-Owned Small Businesses with Live Online Panel, Today, Tuesday, November 30, 2021, 1 PM…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – National Diabetes Month: November…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: What’s the biggest misconception people have about your job?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.