The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Very often, a change of self is needed more than a change of scene,” A.C. Benson
- News At The Chamber – Meet Our Board Host – December Networking Breakfast: Jay Driscoll, Director of Facilities Management at Johnson & Johnson…Click Here For Details
- News – COVID-19 Booster Doses Now Available to All Adults: Everyone 18 years or older is now eligible for a booster shot at any vaccine location…Click Here For Details
- Resources – Stay Safe this Thanksgiving: It’s still important to continue taking steps to lessen the risk to you, your family, and your friends…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – 3 Startups Bet on Experiential E-Commerce and Sustainability Trends: E-commerce is expected to grow up to 15% this holiday season amid a surge in spending overall…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Is Your Company Hiring? Submit A Job or Open Position: Postings are added to our Job Board and may be featured in The Daily Update…Click Here For Details
- 1Huddle Game of The Week – Start With Why: This game is all about the book “Start With Why,” written by Simon Sinek. Let’s see what you got!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Upcoming Program – Operating Agreements and Government Agreements: Webinar presented by Michael Marotte, Partner, Schenck Price Smith & King, LLP, December 3…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Celebrate National Family Week: Among America’s 123-million households there are over 83 million families, with an average of 3.23 members…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: How do you continue to develop your professional skills and knowledge?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The Daily Update is a daily “go-to”!! In this time of information overload, it is focused and inspirational! Great job.”
Geoffrey H. Dietzel, Brunswick Financial Group, LLC
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.