The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless,” Jamie Paolinetti
- News At The Chamber – Member Monday: Submit A Promotion, News, Announcement or Upcoming Event…Click Here For Details
- News - Governor Murphy, Governor Cuomo and Governor Lamont Announce: Significant Easing of Covid-19 Pandemic Restrictions on Businesses, Gatherings and Venues…Click Here For Details
- Resources – The Next Great Disruption Is Hybrid Work—Are We Ready?: We’re on the brink of a disruption as great as last year’s sudden shift to remote work: the move to hybrid work — a blended model where some employees return to the workplace and others continue to work from home…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Morris Habitat for Humanity: Virtual Event that will highlight all the projects and activities taking place in our new territory of Middlesex County…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Bayshore: Offering competitive salaries and a range of benefits to qualified individuals who share a commitment to excellence and the environment…Click Here For Details
- Game of The Week – Microsoft Excel: Think you excel at using Excel? Whether you’re already an expert or still working to improve, this game is an Excel-lent tool for every worker. Let’s go!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – NJBIA: Upcoming Virtual Programs…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Keep Middlesex Moving: May is Bike Month. This May, You Bike and We Give….Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: Describe a work-based situation when you were presented with an idea you hadn’t considered before. What did you do?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.