The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “The expert in anything was once a beginner,” Helen Hayes
- News At The Chamber – Member Monday: Follow Us on Facebook!:…Click Here For Details
- News - Following IRS move, NJ extends tax deadline to May 17: New Jersey is extending the income tax filing and payment deadline from April 15 to May 17, following a decision made days earlier by the federal Internal Revenue Service…Click Here For Details
- Resources – How to Structure Your Management Team: Building out your executive leadership and determining who reports to whom depends on the size and goals of your organization…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – The City of New Brunswick Announces Covid-Related Business Relief Grant: Now Accepting Applications – Awarding up to $30,000 to help local businesses that were devastated by the Covid-19 pandemic for relief towards business rent and mortgages. The goal of the grant program is to benefit persons of LMI (low-to-moderate income) households…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Express Employment Professionals: Pick Packers…Click Here To Check It Out
- Game of The Week – Inclusive Leader: Building an inclusive team requires us all to be inclusive team members. Find out how to be a more inclusive leader through this essential game!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – Access Opportunities: US India Partners for Growth by NJSBDC at Rutgers-NB and Entry India, Tomorrow, 9:30AM…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – NJEDA – PPE Access Program Deadline Extended to May 28: New Jersey businesses with 100 or fewer full-time equivalent employees (FTEs) will be able to receive discounts of nearly 70 percent off purchases of personal protective equipment (PPE) through the NJ Small and Micro Business PPE Access Program until Friday, May 28th, 2021 or until program funds are exhausted…Click Here For Details
- Questions of the Week: What’s a mistake you made early on in your career, and what did you learn from it?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.