The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Make each day your masterpiece,” John Wooden
- News At The Chamber – Network, Connect and Grow Your Business: Join us for our March Networking Breakfast at The Pines Manor, Friday, March 25…Click Here For Details
- News – Cybersecurity for Small Business Pilot Program Deadline March 3: Funding for State Governments to Help Emerging Small Businesses Across America Develop their Cybersecurity Infrastructure…Click Here For Details
- Resources – New Jersey Business Magazine:
View Digital March Edition…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – The Buzz: Your Guide To What’s Buzzing in the Hub City…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Is Your Company Hiring?
Submit A Job or Open Position: Postings are Added to Our Job Board and Featured in The Daily Update…Click Here For Details
- 1Huddle Game of The Week – Reducing Stress: Designed to Help You Manage and Reduce Stress. So Breathe In, Breathe Out, and Play On…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Upcoming Program – Gov. Murphy to Keynote ReNew Jersey Business Summit: Join the NJ Chamber of Commerce April 13-14 in Atlantic City…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Tomorrow – Black Entrepreneurship in NJ: A Shock as Damaging as a Pandemic has a Beneficial Underside for the Economy…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: If you could get a new skill in 10 minutes, what would it be?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The Chamber of Commerce always goes above and beyond to keep myself, other members, and even non-members connected to important resources and to one another. During this challenging time, The Daily Update and
the webinar series have been invaluable in facilitating not only individual growth but professional growth as well.”
Daniel Carr, Parker
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.