The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “If you hit the target every time, it’s too near or too big.” —Tom Hirshfield
- News At The Chamber – Member Monday: Join Us at the Annual Meeting… Complimentary for Members…Click Here For Details
- News - NJEDA Releases PPE Manufacturing Tax Credit Program Preliminary Rules: Released rules under which the new Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Manufacturing Tax Credit program will be administered…Click Here For Details
- Resources – NJEDA Adds VentureWell’s ASPIRE Program to Growing List of NJ Accelerate Participants: VentureWell’s ASPIRE Program has become the third accelerator approved to participate in its NJ Accelerate program…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Dare to Live Brave, LLC: Book a free 30-minute Coaching Session and take action towards your dreams!…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Altice USA (Optimum): Residential Direct Sales Account Executive…Click Here For Details
- 1Huddle Game of The Week – The Power of Habit: The NYT bestseller and award-winning classic novel that explores how we can change our lives by changing our habits. Ready to build better habits that lead to more successful, healthy, and happier lives? Play on!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – Post-Pandemic Business Exploration is Today: Are you considering entrepreneurship as a career option but want a proven business model to get to your goals more quickly and safer?…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Saint Peter’s June Pfizer Vaccine Clinics for 12 and Older: Today, June 8, 15, 26 and 30…Click Here for Details
- Question of the Week: How do you maintain self-motivation when you experience a setback on the way to achieving your goals?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.