The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Every champion was once a contender that didn’t give up,” Gabby Douglas
- News At The Chamber – Have Some Exciting News to
Share?: Submit A Promotion, News, Announcement or Upcoming Event…Click Here For Details
- News – Middlesex County Among Healthiest Communities In 2022:Ranked 9th in the State According U.S. News…Click Here For Details
- Resources – Need Help Recovering from Ida and Future Storms? Take This Survey: Funds Will Create Housing Recovery and Mitigation Programs…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Health Sure Home Health Care Services: Offering Home and Medical Services Designed to Care for Clients of All Ages…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Are You Unemployed?: You May Qualify for State Funding or Tuition Waiver at Middlesex College…Click Here For Details
- Upcoming Program – SBA Federal Small Business Certifications Workshop: Live Webinar Covering Certifications for Small Business, July 13…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Tournament of Roses Parade Charity Walk and Food Drive: July 18 at Saint Joseph High School in Metuchen…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: What do you think makes your company’s culture strong?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?