The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals,” Zig Ziglar
- News At The Chamber – Middlesex County 2021 Economic Outlook: Presented by Dean James W. Hughes, Ph.D, Rutgers University’s Edward J. Bloustein School of Planning & Public Policy…Click Here To Register
- News – SBA Extends Crucial Lifeline to Borrowers Impacted by COVID-19 with Debt Relief: The SBA is determining how much additional debt relief assistance can be provided to SBA borrowers with the newly issued Congressional appropriation. Debt Relief guidance will soon be posted on the SBA website…Click Here To Learn More
- Resources – Save our Stages Act: Impact for Theatrical Productions…Click Here To Learn More
- Support A Local Business – KMM Webinar – A Conversation with NJ Transit: Today at 11 AM…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity: SAP MM with Ariba Consultant: Jersey City…Click Here To Apply
- Play To Win – Win a Complimentary Email Blast to 8900+: Game of The Week – Negotiation Skills: Master the best tactics to prepare for your next negotiation!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – New Jersey Film Festivals: Spring 2021 Schedule …Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – COVID-19 Vaccine Registration: COVID-19 vaccines are on the way to hospitals and clinics across New Jersey. You can reserve your spot to get a vaccine now by pre-registering here…Click Here To Register
- Question of the Week: What can you do today that you were not capable of a year ago?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.