The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “If it scares you, it might be a good thing to try,” Seth Godin
- News At The Chamber – Don’t Miss the Chance to Connect with Local Leaders the Business of
Government on February 15: Featuring Representatives from Middlesex County Improvement, Highland Park and East Brunswick…Click Here For Details
- News – Murphy Signs “Temporary Workers’ Bill of Rights” Into Law: Legislation Bolsters Support for a Workforce Predominantly Comprised of Immigrants and Workers of Color…Click Here For Details
- Resources – US Hiring Surges in January as Unemployment Falls to 3.4%: Unemployment the Lowest Since May of 1969…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Join the Vulcan Pioneers of New Brunswick for the Black History Month Extravaganza: Sunday, February 19 at Pines Manor in Edison…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Considering a Career Change?: Get Your Human Resources or Management Certificate from Middlesex College…Click Here for Details
- Upcoming Program – The Challenges Addressing Marijuana & Measuring Impairment in the NJ Workplace: February 9 at 11 AM…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Volunteer with the Middlesex County Youth Conservation Corps: Help Build Trails, Eradicate Invasive Species and Clean Litter…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: What kind of organizational culture do you prefer?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?