The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Happiness is the real sense of fulfillment that comes from hard work,” Joseph Barbara
- News At The Chamber – Last Chance to Register for the Business of Government on February 15: Featuring Representatives from Middlesex County Improvement, Highland Park and East Brunswick…Click Here For Details
- News – NJEDA Announces Grant Program To Support Indoor Amusement Facilities: Assistance Available to Help Offset COVID-19 Pandemic-Related Losses…Click Here For Details
- Resources – Nominate NJ Exporters for International Trade Awards: Deadline to Submit is Friday, February 17…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Cooperative Counseling Services Information Session: Join the Virtual Discussion on February 16…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Roosevelt Care Centers:
Various Opportunities in Edison and Old Bridge…Click Here for Details
- Upcoming Program – Don’t Miss the 2022 NJSBDC Annual Success Awards: Friday, February 17 at Forsgate Country Club…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Give the Gift of Life!: Consider Donating Blood Today…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: How do you feel about a four-day workweek where the total hours worked will be the same?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?