The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up,” Babe Ruth
- News At The Chamber – New Brunswick Will Receive $237K From State Grant For Small Businesses: The city will receive $237,600 earmarked for small businesses in need of rent support during the COVID-19 pandemic from a state grant program…Click Here For Details
- News – Private Sector Employment Increased by 307,000 Jobs in November: from October to November according to the November ADP National Employment Report…Click Here For Details
- Resources – A Vaccine Is On The Way: The first distribution will include roughly 76,000 doses and New Jersey will be situated to begin providing vacations once the vaccine receives emergency use authorization from the FDA…Learn more about New Jersey’s phased vaccination plan
- Support A Local Business – Tokiwa Cosmetics America: Need Hand Sanitizer?...Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity: Amazon: Warehouse Team Member…Click Here To Apply
- Play To Win – Win a Complimentary Email Blast to 8900+: Game of The Week – Hug Your Haters: How to master embracing complaints and keeping your customers. Game on!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – Garden State Minority, Women and Veteran-Owned Business 2020 Virtual Marketplace Summit: The NJ Office of Diversity and Inclusion has partnered with the NJ Economic Development Authority and NJ Supplier Diversity Development Council to provide the first-of-its-kind full-day Virtual Marketplace Exchange Summit for diverse business owners and entrepreneurs on Wednesday, December 9th…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Add Your Phone to the COVID Fight: Download COVID Alert NJ…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: What did you learn today and how will you use it?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.