The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra,” Jimmy Johnson
- News – Murphy Signs Health Insurance Tax, Law Takes Effect Jan. 1: a new 2.5% tax on certain health insurance premiums, one of two bills passed by the Legislature last week…Click Here For The Full Article
- New At The Chamber – NJ Business Immigration Coalition Announces 8th Annual NJ Immigrant Entrepreneur Awards:The Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a partner in the NJ Business Immigration Coalition, is please to announce the opening of nominations for the 8th Annual New Jersey Immigrant Entrepreneur Awards…Click Here For The Release
- Resources – Paycheck Protection Program: The deadline to apply for a Paycheck Protection Program loan is August 8, 2020…Click Here For More Information
- Support A Local Business – Submit Your Promotion: Have a Promotion? …Click Here To Submit It
- Featured Career Opportunity – Great Benefits & Competitive Compensation: Technician, Packaging…Click Here To Apply
- Play To Win – Win a Complimentary Email Blast to 8900+: Game of The Week – Public Speaking: Perfect your gestures, voice & arguments to set yourself up for success!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – QuickBooks Level 2: Presented by the NJSBDC at Rutgers New Brunswick on Wed, August 12, 2020, 9 AM…Click Here To Learn More
- Donate – MCFOODS: Help Us Feed Those Who are Struggling During the Pandemic, August 15th, 11 AM to 5 PM, Brunswick Square Mall…Click Here For More Information
- Questions of the Week: How likely is it that a customer would recommend our company to a friend or colleague?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The MCRCC [Daily Update] has been a daily positive force in helping us adapt and strengthen our capabilities, thereby improving our customers’ experience through technology.”
John Farnsworth, Custom Benefits Technologies