The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “There’s no shortage of remarkable ideas, what’s missing is the will to execute them,” Seth Godin
- News At The Chamber – Complimentary for Members – Cyber Security Awareness Training: How Security Policies and a Password Manager Will Protect You From a Data Breach, Wednesday, September 15, 12:30 PM…Click Here For Details
- News - SBA Opens Supplemental Grant Applications for Shuttered Venue Operators Grant Awardees: Awards Expected to Begin Going out within Two Weeks…Click Here for Details
- Resources – 6 Ways to Create More Successful E-Commerce Email Marketing Campaigns: Whether you’re an email marketing novice or expert, analyzing and adjusting your email marketing campaigns is part of the task. Here are six practices to implement so you can see better results…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – American Repertory Ballet: In October 2021, American Repertory Ballet triumphantly returns to the New Brunswick Performing Arts Center under the leadership of its new Artistic Director, Ethan Stiefel…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Bayshore Recycling Corp: Heavy Equipment Mechanic…Click Here For Details
- 1Huddle Game of The Week – Networking 101: Think you know everything about networking? This game will put your knowledge to the test and prepare you for future networking opportunities!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Upcoming Program – Franchising in America: Key Data from the 2017 Economic Census, Tomorrow, September 1st, 1 PM…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Saint Peter’s President’s Golf Classic: Proceeds raised will directly benefit Saint Peter’s Healthcare System…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: Beyond your career, what is important for you in your life?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.