The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “No one is to blame for your future situation but yourself. If you want to be successful, then become successful,” Jaymin Shah
- News At The Chamber – The August Monthly Planner: Plan your month with MCRCC…Click Here For Details
- News - Governor Murphy Announces Vaccine Requirement for Workers in Health Care Facilities and High-Risk Congregate Settings: Vaccinations or Regular Testing Will be Required to Curb the Risk of COVID-19…Click Here for Details
- Resources – PPP Forgiveness Portal: The SBA launched a streamlined application portal to allow borrowers with Paycheck Protection Program loans of $150,000 or less through participating lenders to apply for forgiveness directly through the SBA…Click Here for Details
- Support A Local Business – The Buzz: Check Out What’s Going On in New Brunswick…Click Here for Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – U.S. Department of State: Pathways Internship Experience Program (IEP) – Passport Specialist…Click Here For Details
- 1Huddle Game of The Week – American Rescue Plan Act of 2021: Learn What Will the American Rescue Act of 2021 do for consumers. How does it impact Small Business Owners & Individuals looking for additional savings?…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Programs – Interested in Government Contracting?: Register for SBA’s webinar on August 10 at 2:00 pm EDT to learn about the following programs: 8(a) Business Development program, Woman Owned Small Business program, Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business program, Historically Underutilized Business Zone program and Mentor-Protégé program…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Being Brave Fundraiser: Town Clock Community Development Corporation, October 30th…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: Who inspired you to pursue the career you have today?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.