The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “By all these lovely tokens, September days are here. With summer’s best of weather and autumn’s best of cheer,” Helen Hunt Jackson
- News At The Chamber – Check Out the August Newsletter!: Featuring a Spotlight on East Jersey Old Town Village, Upcoming Programs and Much More…Click Here For Details
- News – State Unveils Statewide School Security Initiative: $6.5 Million in American Rescue Plan Funds Will Further Strengthen Efforts to Protect Students and Teachers…Click Here For Details
- Resources – New Jersey Business Magazine: View Digital September Edition…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Public Art – Changing Space, Changing Minds, and Commemorating History: Part of the County’s “History Detectives” Series, September 25…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – RWJBarnabas Health: Clerical and Administrative Support Jobs…Click Here For Details
- Upcoming Program – Join Us for the 2022 Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Summit: Resources to Advance Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in Our Region, September 16…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Give the Gift of Life!: Consider Donating Blood Today…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: What’s the most sensible thing you’ve ever heard someone say?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?