The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “You’ve only got three choices, give up, give in or give it all you’ve got,” Unknown
- News At The Chamber – October 15th – Networking Breakfast: The MCRCC Networking Breakfast is designed to provide Members and their guests with the opportunity to network with other Members, Develop New Connections and Grow Your Business…Click Here For Details
- News - $10.2 Million Added to Small Business Lease Emergency Assistance Grant Program: Additional support has been allocated to the Small Business Lease Emergency Assistance Grant Program (SBL-EAGP) to assist small business owners impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic…Click Here For Details
- Resources – ADP National Employment Report September 2021: 568,000 new jobs in Nonfarm private sector employment…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Rutgers University Homecoming: The Rutgers community will reunite the past, present, and future with a variety of activities on October 7-9, including Rutgers Football vs. Michigan State on October 9…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – George Street Playhouse: Assistant Technical Director…Click Here For Details
- 1Huddle Game of The Week – Active Listening: Being an active listener can be more difficult than it seems. Think you’ve harnessed the concentration and determination needed to be a truly active listener? Play to win!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Upcoming Program – Hispanic Innovation and Entrepreneurship Program: Calling all independent inventors, entrepreneurs, small business owners, and IP professionals. Learn about important resources available to the Hispanic innovation community, October 13, 1–4 PM…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – First-Dose Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic: Hosted by Saint Peter’s on October 12, 5-7 PM…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: What’s your go-to productivity trick?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“My membership in MCRCC continues to be invaluable in raising the visibility of my business through networking, resource center, directory services, and advertising opportunities. As an Ambassador for the MCRCC New Membership committee and leading the Technology and Business council, the Chamber offers key information for the growth of my business and is one of my best business partners. The Leadership at MCRCC is excellent.”
Ravi Badge, CMIT Solutions of Edison-Piscataway
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.