The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Focus on the journey, not on arriving at a certain destination,” Chris Hadfield
- News At The Chamber – The October Networking Breakfast Has Been Rescheduled: See You on November 17 at The Heldrich Hotel for Coffee and Networking…Click Here For Details
- News – NJ Hospitals Deliver $3.4 Billion in Community Benefit Programs: Provided Food Assistance, Mental Health Support and Free and Discounted Care…Click Here For Details
- Resources – National Disability Employment Awareness Month: Learn More from the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Have a Fang-tastic Halloween in New Brunswick: Check Out the City Center Newsletter for a Full List of Spooky Events…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Optimum is Hiring: Don’t Miss the Piscataway Hiring Event on November 1…Click Here for Details
- Upcoming Program – The Wolf of Washington Forge: This October, East Jersey Old Town Village is Washington Forge, a Settlement Under Siege! Check it Out October 27-30…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Grab Your Friends and Family and Do Some Good: Check Out SHARE Middlesex for Opportunities…Click Here For Details
- Questions of the Week: Do you regularly practice self development? If so, what have you done recently to work on self improvement?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?