The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go,” T.S. Eliot
- News At The Chamber – Network, Develop New Connections and Grow Your Business: June 18th Virtual Networking Breakfast…Click Here For Details
- News - NJEDA Announces Reopening of Pre-Registration For Phase 4 Small Business Emergency Assistance Grant: Small businesses and non-profits that missed previous deadlines to apply have another chance…Click Here For Details
- Resources – SBA Launches $100M Community Navigator Pilot Program: $100 million competitive grant program to strengthen outreach to businesses in underserved communities enacted through the American Rescue Plan…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – NJEDA Phase 4 Small Business Emergency Grant Program: Pre-Registration Walkthrough…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Two-thirds of employers considering remote work post-COVID: A joint report by Brother International and Focus NJ found that 65% of businesses will allow some form of out of office work following the pandemic, or are currently considering such a move…Click Here For Details
- Game of The Week – LinkedIn Sales Navigator: This game is all about the ins-and-outs of LinkedIn Sales Navigator. Think you’re an expert on the most popular professional networking site? Play this game to find out!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – Lean Business Planning Workshop – Summer 2021 (5 Virtual Sessions): Presented By NJSBDC at Rutgers New Brunswick. The workshop is a comprehensive course with a leading edge approach for developing new business and product ideas…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – COVID Safety Check For Employers: Atlantic Corporate Health launches the COVID Safety Check program for employers…Click Here For Details
- Questions of the Week: What’s one misunderstanding that’s happened on your team recently? How was it resolved?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The Open For Business program has kept my business going an afforded me the opportunity to upgrade and be creative to be open to looking at new ways. I learned about all the programs from PPP, Phase 1,2,3 and county grant as well as SBA loans. Although I did not take advantage of everything the fact that the information was presented in a clear way was so helpful. The MCRCC showed us how to stay busy to be ready for when things opened up or stay where they are,”
Alex Balish, Care 1st Training Group
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.