The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “It’s not the load that breaks you down, it’s the way you carry it,” Lou Holtz
- News At The Chamber – Check Out the March Newsletter: Featuring a Spotlight on Zimmerli Art Museum at Rutgers University-New Brunswick, Upcoming Programs and More…Click Here For Details
- News – Commissioners to Host State of the County Event in Carteret on April 5: First In-Person State of the County Event Since 2019…Click Here For Details
- Resources – New Jersey Business Magazine: View Digital April Edition…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Highland Park Farmer’s Market Opening Day: Starting April 1, Open Every Friday, 11 AM to 5:30 PM…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Virtual Hiring Event for The Melt Shop: April 13, at 11 AM…Click Here For Details
- 1Huddle Game of The Week – Networking 101: Think you know everything about networking? This game will put your knowledge to the test and prepare you for future networking opportunities!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Upcoming Program – Picnic Movie Party: Tickets Include Boho Picnic, Music, Snacks, and Viewing of Love Jones, April 2, 6 PM…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Remembering Middlesex County Commissioner Deputy Director Kenneth Armwood: One Year Later…Click Here For Details
- Questions of the Week: What’s one misunderstanding that’s happened on your team recently? How was it resolved?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The MCRCC provides not only unparalleled access to businesses—that are the foundation of our society—but also endless opportunities to grow personally, professionally and positively impact our local communities.”
Dominique Carroll, Fox Rothschild LLP
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.