The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “It is only when we take chances, our lives improve. The initial and the most difficult risk that we need to take is to become honest,” Walter Anderson
- News At The Chamber – Check Out Our Most Popular LinkedIn Post for March!: The New Jersey Human Resources Summit Focused on “The Future of Work”…Click Here For Details
- News - New Program at the New Jersey Small Business Developments (NJSBDC) – Technical Assistance for Business Funding: Helping Small Businesses Get The Funding They Deserve…Click Here For Details
- Resources – What to Expect after Getting a COVID-19 Vaccine: COVID-19 vaccination will help protect you from getting COVID-19. You may have some side effects, which are normal signs that your body is building protection…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – SBA Celebrates Women-Owned Businesses: Recognizing the Resilience, Grit, and Tenacity of America’s Women Small Business Heroes, Today at 1 PM…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Express Employment Professionals: Inventory Warehouse Associate…Click Here To Check It Out
- Game of The Week – Inclusive Leader: Building an inclusive team requires us all to be inclusive team members. Find out how to be a more inclusive leader through this essential game!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – SBA – Shuttered Venue Operators Grant (SVOG) Application Informational Webinar: This informational webinar will highlight the opening of the Shuttered Venue Operators Grant application which is scheduled for 4/8/21, 2:30 PM EST, Tuesday, March 30th…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Rental Assistance Program: Applicants of the COVID-19 Emergency Rental Assistance Program (Phase II) may be eligible for up to 12 months of rental assistance for rent arrears and future rent. The application period will remain open until $353 million has been awarded. Landlords may apply on behalf of tenants, with the tenant’s permission…Click Here For Details
- Questions of the Week: What’s a mistake you made early on in your career, and what did you learn from it?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.