The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “I think everyone should experience defeat at least once during their career. You learn a lot from it,” Lou Holtz
- News At The Chamber – Congratulations Bertha!: Robinson Named New President of NJAWBO… Click Here For Details
- News - Governor Murphy Signs Legislation to Provide $235 Million in Small Business Relief: Brings Total to More than $600 Million in Small Business Relief Since the Start of the Pandemic… Click Here For Details
- Resources – NJEDA to Begin Accepting Applications for Phase 2 of its Sustain and Serve NJ Program: New $10 Million Funding Phase Builds on Initial $14 Million that is Supporting the Purchase of 1.5 Million Meals from 340+ Restaurants… Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Join Middlesex County: For “Leading Where We Live,” the first event in our Business Series. A panel of business leaders will discuss how we all can have a positive impact and build resilience in our communities—and why it’s important… Click Here for Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – US Census: Part-Time Field Representative Positions Available… Click Here For Details
- 1Huddle Game of The Week – LGBTQ Community: Whether you’re an LGBTQ+ individual, a dedicated ally, or still learning about LGBTQ rights, history, and terms, this game will help build a more inclusive workplace through education and information that everyone needs to know… Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – Elevating Small Business Series: SBA celebrates Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender-owned small businesses. Learn how businesses are pivoting. This event is open to all, Today, 1:00 PM… Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Halftime: 5 Workplace Adjustments to Win 2021… Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: What efforts does your organization take to uphold its culture and values?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.