The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great,” John D. Rockefeller
- News – SBA Joint Statement: Regarding Enactment of the Paycheck Protection Program Flexibility Act…Click Here For More Information
- Resource – The CDC recommendations for employers: to prevent the spread of the coronavirus when they reopen their offices. Among them: temperature and symptom checks for employees; place desks six feet apart or consider erecting plastic shields; remove seats in common areas; and wear face coverings at all times…Click Here For More Information
- Featured Career Opportunity – Reckitt Benckiser: Chemical Process Operator – Competitive Salary & Excellent Benefits Package…Click Here To Apply
- New At The Chamber – Companies Hiring…Yes, Hiring! – Check Out This Week’s Edition of Career Opportunities:Just in case you missed today’s earlier email on Career Opportunities…Click Here To View Open Job Postings
- Support A Local Business – Tokiwa Cosmetics: 10% Off On Orders of 4 Gallons or More 10% Discount on Hand Sanitizer…Click Here For Details
- Virtual Program – Doing Business with the UN: This seminar will offer an introduction to the UN’s nearly $19 billion procurement market and feature remarks from the U.S. Ambassador to the UN, U.S. Department of Commerce Deputy Assistant Secretary, and UN Assistant Secretary General, Tuesday, June 30, 1 PM…Click Here For More Information
- Donate – Rotary Club of New Brunswick: Elijah’s Promise: If you would like to help with Elijah’s Promise, please contact Gabriel Lavigne firstname.lastname@example.org or call (908) 745-1157…Click Here To Donate
- Question of the Week: What areas of my business could benefit from an outside perspective/support?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“I truly enjoyed the virtual session today entitled “Building Strong Business Relationships” that was presented by Radia Carr and Don Warkentin from Dale Carnegie. I found the session to be very informative and an extremely interactive way to assist MCRCC members in determining what is most important when collaborating with my clients during this new normal of virtual communication.”
Keith Koenig, Partners Environmental