The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “You Should Never Dim Your Light,” Kathy Shaw
- News At The Chamber – Meet & Greet: Wednesday, 5:30 PM, Sheraton Edison, Only $10 For Members… Click Here For Details
- News - NJBPU Launches Year 2 of Popular Charge Up New Jersey Electric Vehicle Rebate Program: Beginning Today, Customers Can Receive up to $5,000 Incentive at the Point of Purchase…Click Here For Details
- Resources – Pre-Registration for NJEDA Emergency Assistance Loan Program Phase 2 Opens July 20: The Emergency Assistance Loan Program provides up to $100,000 in financing to New Jersey small businesses and nonprofits. All applicants must pre-register to be eligible to apply… Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Rutgers-New Brunswick: Meet the Chancellor-Provost, Francine Conway, a scholar and award-winning clinical psychologist widely recognized for her work in child psychopathology, was appointed the chancellor-provost of Rutgers University–New Brunswick in July 2021… Click Here for Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Certified Manufacturing Associate: Information Session, July 14th at 1 PM… Click Here For Details
- 1Huddle Game of The Week – American Rescue Plan Act of 2021: Learn What Will the American Rescue Act of 2021 do for consumers. How does it impact Small Business Owners & Individuals looking for additional savings?… Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Programs – Marijuana in the Workplace: How to Comply with NJ Regulations… Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – SBA Administrator Announces Closure of Restaurant Revitalization Fund Program: Over 100k restaurants were awarded $28.6 billion; Average award was $283K…Click Here For Details
- Questions of the Week: Is there a difference between a small-business owner and an entrepreneur? Which one are you?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.