The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit,” Aristotle
- News At The Chamber – Have Some Exciting News to
Share?: Submit A Promotion, News, Announcement or Upcoming Event…Click Here For Details
- News – NJ Teens Can Work Expanded Summer Hours Under New Law: Effective Immediately, 16- and 17-Year-Olds Can Work Up to 50 Hours Per Week During the Summer…Click Here For Details
- Resources – 8(a) Business Development Program: Federal Government’s Goal is to Award 5% of All Federal Contracting Dollars to Small Disadvantaged Businesses Each Year…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Rutgers Named a Backup Center for National 9-8-8 Mental Health Crisis Line: Rutgers Operates the New Jersey Hopeline…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Middlesex County Office of Planning: Senior Planner Land Management…Click Here For Details
- Upcoming Program – Basics to a Business Plan: Join the NJSBDC at William Paterson University, July 12, 11 AM…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Covid Testing & Vaccinations Continue July – August: Weekly at the NBPAC on Tuesdays…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: What do you think makes your company’s culture strong?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?