The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships,” Michael Jordan
- New At The Chamber – This Week’s Career Opportunities: In case you missed yesterday’s Career Opportunities E-Mail…Click Here For Current Openings
- News – NJ Job Gains Recover Impressively, Still Lag Nation: New Jersey’s job market has recovered impressively in the second quarter, setting new records for monthly job growth, but its re-employment rate is behind the national average…Click Here For The Full Article
- Resources – NJEDA Issues Reminder of Upcoming Diversity Seed Capital RFI Deadline: is seeking input on ways to increase access to capital for Black- and Latinx-led startups. The deadline to submit ideas in response to the NJEDA’s Request for Information (RFI) is Wednesday, July 29th, 2020…Click Here To Learn More
- Game Time! Game of The Week: Networking 101: Best tips & tricks to become a networking expert!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Support A Local Business – Exigent Technologies is offering one (1) complimentary Dark Web scan and report to MCRCC Members through the month of July: For information on how to receive this scan/report, please contact Sal Silvestri via the following: Phone: (973) 804-2856 or Email: sal.silvestri@exigent.
- Virtual Program – Access Global Trade Tools, Mentors and Networks: Women’s Global Trade Empowerment…Click Here To Learn More
- Featured Career Opportunity – Reckitt Benckiser: Chemical Process Operator – Competitive Salary & Excellent Benefits Package…Click Here To Apply
- Donate – Hugs For Brady: Kids LOVE gifts, cancer kids NEED gifts. Choose a specific gift from our selection of most-needed items and know that you are helping us reach more families with very real and very urgent needs…Click Here To Donate
- Question of the Week: Do I have the right people in the right seats on my bus and do we all have the same destination?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The Daily Update is a great source for the latest from our community partners, upcoming virtual events, and helpful tips. Plus, we love starting out our day with a positive quote!”
Kelly Blithe, Director of Communications, State Theatre New Jersey