The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity,” Amelia Earhart
- New At The Chamber – Congratulations James!: Chamber Board Member and Treasurer James Berg is now a Partner with Withum…Click Here To Get To Know James
- Resources – Application Deadline for $60 Million Net Operating Loss Program Extended to September 30, 2020: Through the NOL Program, New Jersey businesses can apply to sell their net operating losses and/or unused research and development (R&D) tax credits in exchange for non-dilutive capital…Click Here For More Information
- News – Murphy Signs 3-Month $7.6B Spending Plan: The spending plan consists of $7.632 billion and cuts roughly $1.2 billion in previously authorized spending. It does not include nearly $850 million in new spending proposed in the governor’s February budget address….Click Here For More Information
- Support A Local Business – New Brunswick City Center Businesses and Restaurants: Takeout, Delivery, and Outdoor Dining in New Brunswick …Click For Details & Special Offers
- Featured Career Opportunity – Now Hiring!: In Case You Missed Yesterday’s Career Opportunities E-Mail…Click Here For Current Openings
- Virtual Program – Resilience through Sound Health: Discover how sound & music can calm the nervous system, Today, Thursday, July 2, 2 PM…Click Here More Information
- Donate – The Center for Great Expectations: Now more than ever, courageous individuals in recovery in OUR community need our help. Make a donation today to change a mother’s life and give her children a future filled with love and laughter…Click Here To Donate
- Question of the Week: If you could change one thing about your company what would it be?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?