The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Never allow a person to tell you no, who doesn’t have the power to say yes,” Eleanor Roosevelt
- News At The Chamber – Did You Miss the First Newsletter of 2023?: Featuring a Spotlight on the New Brunswick Cultural Center, Upcoming Programs and Much More…Click Here For Details
- News – AmeriCorps Awards $7.4 Million to Develop New Evidence-Based Programs: Including $158,000 to Literacy New Jersey…Click Here For Details
- Resources – Getting LinkedIn’s Algorithm to Work for You: Get Advice from Mike Farragher of Career Letters and the NJBIA…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Celebrate Galentine’s Day Tonight at Clydz: Visit with Psychic Jenn Moon and Enjoy Delicious Drink Specials from 8-11 PM…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Cooperative Counseling
Services Virtual Hiring Event: Thursday, February 16, 7-8 PM…Click Here for Details
- Upcoming Program – You’re Invited! Mobility for All Conference: Presented in Partnership with KMM on March 7, 8 AM…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Volunteer for the Special Olympics New Jersey: Make a Genuine Impact…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: What kind of organizational culture do you prefer?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?