The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have,” Maya Angelou
- News At The Chamber – Sponsor the 76th Annual Bernie Cohn Golf Classic: Partner with Us on Tuesday, May 3, 2022, 7:30 AM at the Forsgate Country Club in Monroe Township…Click Here For Details
- News – NJ Department of Labor Announces $2M Incumbent Worker Training Grant: Will Reimburse Up to 50% of the Cost of Training Current, Frontline Employees…Click Here For Details
- Resources – New Jersey Business Magazine:
February 2022 Edition…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Great Summers Start at the Y: Registration is Open Now for 10 Unique Camps at the YMCA of Metuchen, Edison, Woodbridge & South Amboy…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – We Are Hiring!: Join the MCRCC Team as an Event Manager…Click Here For Details
- 1Huddle Game of The Week – Public Speaking: Perfect Your Gestures, Voice & Arguments to Set Yourself Up for Success!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Upcoming Program – How To Start Marketing Your Small Business: Join Christian Pichardo, NJSBDC Marketing Consultant, February 10, 12 PM…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Take the N.J. Chamber’s Workplace Culture Survey 2022: Feedback Will Help Chart a Path Forward in Support of More Equitable Work Environments Across the Garden State…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: How would you describe your job to a bunch of five-year-olds?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The MCRCC provides not only unparalleled access to businesses—that are the foundation of our society—but also endless opportunities to grow personally, professionally and positively impact our local communities.”
Dominique Carroll, Fox Rothschild LLP
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.