The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Every day may not be good… but there’s something good in every day,” Alice Morse Earle
- News At The Chamber – Check Out the January/February Newsletter: View this Month’s Issue that Features a Spotlight on CMIT Solutions, Upcoming Programs and More…Click Here For Details
- News – REPLENISH Announces Record-Breaking Year of Food Distribution in Middlesex County: Distributed Over 4.7 million Pounds of Food to 150 Partners…Click Here For Details
- Resources – Five Things to Include in Your Small Business Job Description: Help Your Business Attract Talent and Build In-House Expertise…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Does Your Current Phone System and Service Measure Up?: Choose VoiceNEXT For Your Communication Needs…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Northwestern Mutual: Financi
al Advisor with Thorough Training, Licensing Support and Continued Education…Click Here For Details
- 1Huddle Game of The Week – Courtesy of Care 1st Training Group – 1st Aid Tip – Poisoning: Here is What to Do if a Co-Worker or Family Member Get Sick from a Poison…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Upcoming Program – NJ CannaPreneur Conference: Join the Rothman Institute of Innovation and Entrepreneurship, March 31, 10 AM…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Rutgers University to Increase Access and Affordability for In-state Students: Will Enable NJ Students with Family Incomes Below 65K to Attend Tuition Free…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: What do you think is the best way to encourage creativity in an organization or team?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.