The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “There is no such thing as a self-made man. You will reach your goals only with the help of others,” George Shinn
- News At The Chamber – Save the New Date – 76th Annual Bernie Cohn Memorial Golf Classic: Meet Us on the Banks at Forsgate Country Club, Tuesday, May 3rd…Click Here For Details
- News – SBA Announces Members of the Council on Underserved Communities: John W. Rogers Jr. and 14 Distinguished Leaders Appointed to Reconvened CUC…Click Here For Details
- Resources – Write Your Business Plan: Learn How to Write a Business Plan Quickly and Efficiently with A Template…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – 5 Tips to Manage Remote Teams like a Pro: One Way for Your Business to Excel at Working from Home is through Over-Communication…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Is Your Company Hiring? Submit A Job or Open Position: Postings are Added to Our Job Board and may be Featured in The Daily Update…Click Here For Details
- 1Huddle Game of The Week – Mastering the Art of Conflict Resolution: How much time do we waste thinking about, avoiding or worrying about conflict and what does that do to your work environment?…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Upcoming Program – Third Thursdays is Coming to New Brunswick Performing Arts Center: NBPAC Welcomes Holiday Soul on Thursday, December 16, for the Third Thursday Happy Hour Event Series….Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Saint Peter’s Moderna and Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Clinics in December: Next Moderna Booster Clinic Tomorrow, Friday, December 10…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: What inspires you to succeed every day?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.