The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “You can waste your lives drawing lines. Or you can live your life crossing them,” Shonda Rhimes
- News At The Chamber – Rebound with Resilience: Ready to GO!: This year’s Women’s Leadership Summit is on October 22nd, 2021, and runs from 9 AM to 1 PM. It features two networking sessions, a philanthropic speaker, panel discussion, wellness expo, brunch and a keynote address…Click Here For Details
- News - Today is Women’s Equality Day: According to the Current Population Survey, 2020 voter turnout was 68.4% for women and 65.0% for men. About 9.7 million more women than men voted…Click Here for Details
- Resources – Breakthrough’ COVID-19 Cases are One in Five New Infections: However, Vaccines Are More Than 99% Effective Against Mortality…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Middlesex County Business Series: Leading Locally in the Fourth Industrial Revolution: The Future of Automation, Thursday, September 9th, 8-10am, Middlesex College, West Hall (Edison)…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Amazon: Warehouse Worker…Click Here For Details
- 1Huddle Game of The Week – Mastering the Art of Conflict Resolution: How much time do we waste thinking about, avoiding or worrying about conflict and what does that do to your work environment?…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Upcoming Program – Join The SBA for Economic Equality for Women Entrepreneurs: A Conversation in Celebration of Women’s Equality Day 2021, Today at 2 PM…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Free COVID-19 Testing: Every Monday through August, Monday, August 30, 2021, 8:30am – 12noon, Tavern on George, 361 George St. (tent) in New Brunswick…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: Are there any expectations you had about your career path that have differed from reality, in both a good or bad way?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.