The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream,” C.S. Lewis
- News At The Chamber – Join Us for Meet the Mayors Part 1: Connect with Middlesex County mayors as they share economic development opportunities for your business, Part 1 on Thursday, September 9th, 8 AM…Click Here For Details
- News - FDA Authorizes Additional Vaccine Dose for Certain Immunocompromised Individuals: The U.S. Food and Drug Administration amended the emergency use authorizations (EUAs) for both the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine and the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine to allow for the use of an additional dose in certain…Click Here for Details
- Resources – Sophisticated Phishing Campaign Targets Microsoft Users: Last month, Microsoft’s Security Intelligence team alerted Microsoft 365 users and administrators about a clever new phishing attempt. This campaign uses spoofed sender addresses and names…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Errors Employers Should Avoid When Requesting Advance Payment of Employer Credits: Employers who are filing Form 7200, Advance Payment of Employer Credits Due to COVID-19 should read the instructions carefully and take their time when completing this form to avoid mistakes…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Cowleys Pest Services: Christmas Décor Installation Technician…Click Here For Details
- 1Huddle Game of The Week – Reducing Stress: It’s designed to help you manage and reduce stress. So breathe in, breathe out, and play on…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Upcoming Program – SBA Celebrates Rural Entrepreneurship: Learn how businesses are pivoting, August 26th, 1 PM…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Credit Reports and Credit Scores: A credit report is a record of your current and past debts, including your payment history. It is used by banks, other financial institutions…Click Here For Details
- Questions of the Week: What advice do you have for someone new to the industry? Any necessary skills?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The staff goes out of their way to help the member get where they want to be.”
Alex Balish, Care 1st Training Group
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.