The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “When you live for a strong purpose, then hard work isn’t an option. It’s a necessity,” Steve Pavlina
- News At The Chamber – Complimentary For Members: The Step by Step Guide to Sell Your Products Online, Thursday, November 19th, 12:30 PM…Click Here To Register
- News – The Somerset Patriots Are The New York Yankees Double-A Affiliate: “This is a dream come true for everyone in the Somerset Patriots family,” said team Chairman Emeritus Steve Kalafer…Click Here For The Full Release
- Resources – NJEDA Launches Phase 2 of PPE Access Program: Businesses with 100 or fewer employees can apply for 25 percent discounts on PPE purchases…Click Here To Take The Survey
- Support A Local Business – Performance Selling: Selling in a VIDEO WORLD…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity: Amazon: Warehouse Team Member…Click Here To Apply
- Play To Win – Win a Complimentary Email Blast to 8900+: Game of The Week – LinkedIn Sales Navigator: Play to keep updated on the latest features & versions of this essential professional networking tool!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Programs – Five Demographic Trends Transforming Equity Share Plan Strategies: Presented by Bill Castellano, Ph.D., Professor of Human Resource Management at Rutgers School of Management and Labor Relations and Executive Director for the NJ/NY Center for Employee Ownership, Wednesday, November 13th, 11:30 AM…Click Here To Register
- Make A Difference – Add Your Phone to the COVID Fight: Download COVID Alert NJ…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: What is your social media strategy?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce is my go to place to grow my business.”
Bertha Robinson, Star One Professional Services
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.