The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Opportunities are usually disguised as hard work, so most people don’t recognize them,” Ann Landers
- News At The Chamber – The Up $30,000 Middlesex County Small Business Relief Grant (SBRG): Join Us Today at 12:30 PM To Learn More…Register Now
- News – New Workforce Development Programs from Coronavirus Relief Fund: Governor Phil Murphy and Congressman Donald Norcross announced $14 million in additional Coronavirus Aid Relief and Economic Security (CARES) Act funding to develop workforce development programs…Click Here For More Information
- Resources – What is the status of the NJEDA Small Business Emergency Assistance Grant Program? Information for Phase 3 of the NJEDA Small Business Emergency Assistance Grant…Click Here For info
- Support A Local Business – Edison Job Corps Academy: Virtual Job Fair…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity: Express Employment Professionals: Recruiting Specialist…Click For More Information
- Play To Win – Win a Complimentary Email Blast to 8900+: Game of The Week – Public Speaking: Perfect your gestures, voice & arguments to set yourself up for success!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Programs – LinkedIn For Beginners: Courtesy of the NJSBDC at Rutgers New Brunswick, October 27, 10:30AM…Click Here To Register
- Make A Difference – Add Your Phone to the COVID Fight: Download COVID Alert NJ…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: When you think about what you want for the future, what are some of the trade-offs that you would consider?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“With all of the uncertainty in this world right now, information that is timely, correct and simple to understand is greatly appreciated and in my eyes a lifeline for small businesses. Since the pandemic began, Craig Schlosser and the Team at the Chamber have been providing a daily newsletter that has offered so much guidance and direction that we are so grateful for. We currently opened up 2 new businesses in the past 6 months and were just getting started when this pandemic hit and closed us down. The wonderful team at the Chamber kept in close contact and I received an email from Kathy, Lina and Craig checking in on me from time to time. Thanks to Craig’s phone calls and referrals, I connected with Tina from Investors Bank, (another Chamber member) and she helped me to apply and receive my PPP loan to get me through this tough period. I cannot express my gratitude for their support, friendship, and empathy these past 8 weeks. I am honored to be a Chamber member and highly recommend utilizing your membership and participating in any and all events that are relevant to you and your business to receive the maximum benefit for your time, investment and organization.”
Jon Gallo, Owner, Now I’m Fit Health & Wellness Center
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.