The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “I really think a champion is defined not by their wins but by how they can recover when they fall,” Serena Williams
- News At The Chamber – Friday’s – Women’s Leadership Summit: On Friday, the Chamber’s 20th Annual Women’s Leadership returned to an in person program. Check out our event photos…Click Here For Details
- News - Is it time to get a COVID-19 booster? Which one?: Millions more Americans just became eligible for COVID-19 boosters, but figuring out who’s eligible and when can be confusing…Click Here For Details
- Resources – National Energy Awareness Month – October 2021:Nonfossil fuel sources accounted for 21% of U.S. energy consumption in 2020…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – IRS Urges Employers: to E-file Quarterly Payroll Tax Returns Due Nov. 1…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity –
- Job Growth Continues for Ninth Consecutive Month: as NJ Employers Add 21,500 Jobs in September…Click Here For Details
- 1Huddle Game of The Week – Effective Coaching: can help us grow as workers, leaders, and as individuals. Think you know how to be an effective coach to the people in your life? Play to find out!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Upcoming Program – SBA Celebrates National Disability Employment Awareness Month: Join the SBA for an online panel discussion with disabled-owned small businesses in recognition of Disability Employment Awareness Month, Thursday, October 28th, 1 PM…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – FDA Takes Additional Actions: on the Use of a Booster Dose for COVID-19 Vaccines…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: Can you describe your life in a six word sentence?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“As a lifelong Middlesex County resident, I’m proud to be a part of a Chamber that effectively and consistently serves the local community. It’s a great place to find support, build meaningful relationships, and experience life in the community!”
Kieran Lenahan, Lenahan Coaching
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.